* In order to obtain the special fee for Nurse/Trainee, an approval letter signed by the head of the department or a student card must be uploaded during the online registration process
** MASCC Members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must make sure that their membership for 2015 is in good standing until at least after the Annual Meeting before registering for the Annual Meeting. Please contact Åge Schultz directly via e-mail at: email@example.com in order to check or complete your membership.
*** Other scientific professional is considered one holding a doctoral degree (except for doctors of nursing or post-doctoral fellows or researchers
**** Workshops require extra payment of €40 per person per workshop; please reserve your space during the online registration process.
*****The FSK Nurses symposium will take place on 24-25
of June, 2015 at the Bella Center. For more information click here
FEES FOR PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- Participation in all scientific sessions (only workshops require extra payment)
- Annual Meeting printed materials
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception on Thursday June 25th, 2015
- Entrance to the General Assembly
- Entrance to the Exhibition
Payment of registration fees must be made in EURO by one of the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Additional 30 EURO commission is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the Symposium and of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable in EURO only to:
Account Name: MASCC 2015 Congress 2015 Registration (c/o Kenes International)
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-625
IBAN Number: CH75 0483 5069 3980 5262 5
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
All cancellations must be faxed or electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Before April 24, 2015 - 100% refund
- From April 25 until June 19, 2015 - 50% refund
- No refund on cancelations sent after June 20, 2015
Note: in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded (applicable to Bank Transfer payments only)
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries, please contact:
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140
Kenes International and its agents and the Organizers shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or inconvenience to any persons, or his/her luggage or any other property for any reason whatsoever, for any tourist services provided. Personal travel and health insurance is recommended.